We have standard porang chips that we sell, these standards are as follows:
PORANG CHIP PROCESS:
Porang / konjac bulbs that will be processed into quality chips must have the following stages:
- Porang bulbs must be washed clean with a porang / konjac bulb washing machine, until they are clean and the outer skin of the porang / cabbage is peeled off.
- After the tubers are washed, they are drained and aerated beforehand so that there is no water attached to the tubers.
Then chop the porang bulbs with a chopping machine or manually 5 to 10 cm thick
- Dry strips of porang / konjac tubers on widik / mesh, do not dry on the floor. Then turn it over after 3 hours. Of particular concern is “Do not let these porang bulbs exposed to rain or other water”.
- After drying with a moisture content below 12%, please pack it in a plastic bag and keep it in a dry place.
CONJAC CHIPS / PORANG CHIPS SPECIFICATIONS:
- 12% moisture content (12% moisture content)
- Thickness of dry chips between 0.1 cm to 0.3 cm
- Clean from dirt
- Not Moldy
- 100% Konjac Amorphopallus oncophillus does not mix with other Amorphopallus
- Packaging with 25 kg plastic sacks